With Manutecx, you control all your manuacturing orders via a platform. Digital process management saves you time and money allowing you to focus on your core business.
Our manufacturing process in eight steps:
1. Inquiry With just a few clicks you can upload your manufacturing needs through our platform.
2. Cost Estimate After inquiries went through our technical assessment and we have selected suitable suppliers, you receive a first cost estimate.
3. Order As soon as we receive a written order from you the manufacturing process starts.
4. Order Confirmation At the same time you will receive a confirmation of your order from Manutecx.
5. Production Your order will be given to a partner from our supplier network. All suppliers are reviewed regularly based on our quality standards.
6. Quality Control by Manutecx Before you receive your order, we’ll do a quality check at Manutecx beforehand.
7. Delivery As soon as we’re sure that your order meets our quality standards, it makes its way to the given delivery address.
8. Quality Control by Customers After receiving the order, the customer makes a final check regarding quality and further requirements. Only after receiving customer approval, payment of the manufacturer will be made.
A smooth manufacturing and delivering process can only be guaranteed if all required information regarding the order are provided by the customer:
- Technical drawing
- 3D model or step file (optional)
- Necessary quantity
- Specific requirements; e.g. material or coating
- Delivery date and address
- Information on desired transport (e.g. packaging or insurance requirements)
- Documentation requests, (e.g. measurement protocol)
- Other requirements